What if we want to get a band to give us permission to use their music?

No problem, we just need to get their permission. There are two form options. If they want their music only included in your movie, use this form. If they want their music entered into the CMF library for other students to hear and use in their films, please have them fill out this form and fax it to us at the provided number. If it's not possible to have either form signed, feel free to use any of the thousands of tracks we provide in the iTunes library on the CMF laptops or create your own music.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk